$500 for 12 Video Analysis (2 free! Will expire in 12 months)
THE 4 STEPS TO SUCCESS
1. Send a video of your stroke, preferably hitting a variety of balls in different situations to give me a better understanding of your game. A practice wall is perfect! Explain in as much detail as possible what you would like me to help you with.
2. Receive a personalized video response explaining ways in which to make the necessary changes easily and effectively.
3. Discuss your thoughts and opinions on the advice I provided, and what you’ve discovered while making these adjustments.
4. Repeat the process by sending videos of the improved stroke for further analysis, or choose another area of your game to work on.
Uploading videos using YouTube
You can upload videos to YouTube in a few easy steps. Use the instructions below to upload your videos from a computer or from a mobile device.
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Click on Upload at the top of the page.
- Before you start uploading the video you can choose the video privacy settings.
- Select the video you’d like to upload from your computer. You can also import a video from Google Photos.
- Click Publish to finish uploading a public video to YouTube. If you set the video privacy setting to Unlisted you can Share your video privately by simply sending the link.
You’re done! Once the upload is completed YouTube will send you an email to notify you that your video is done uploading and processing. You can then forward that link to me.
Uploading videos using WeTransfer
Go to tpatennis.wetransfer.com and follow these simple steps to share your video with me:
(If you’re on your phone, make sure you select the “Go to WeTransfer.com” option at the bottom after you open the WeTransfer link)
- Select the “+ Add Files” option and attach the files you’d like to share with us.
- Select the “+ Your Email” option and type your email address so we know who is sending us the file.
- In the “Message” box, let us know any details you think might be useful to us.
- Click the “Transfer” button. You’ll see a “Transfer complete” message once the file finishes uploading.
You’re done! You’ll receive an email confirmation once I download the file and I will be in contact with you soon after.