Player Video Analysis
THE 4 STEPS TO SUCCESS
1. Shoot a video featuring 1 or 2 strokes (up to 15mins duration). Send a message with your video explaining what you would like me to focus on. Get tips on how to shoot your video.
2. Review – I will review your video, while preparing notes and helpful videos. I will then contact you to schedule a time for our zoom session.
3. Schedule – Together we can analyze your video with screen sharing software, and discuss ways to simply and effectively improve your game.
4. Consultation – You will be provided with the recording of our analysis session. Everything will be 100% confidential.
Uploading videos using YouTube
You can upload videos to YouTube in a few easy steps. Use the instructions below to upload your videos from a computer or from a mobile device.
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Click on Upload at the top of the page.
- Before you start uploading the video you can choose the video privacy settings.
- Select the video you’d like to upload from your computer. You can also import a video from Google Photos.
- Click Publish to finish uploading a public video to YouTube. If you set the video privacy setting to Unlisted you can Share your video privately by simply sending the link.
You’re done! Once the upload is completed YouTube will send you an email to notify you that your video is done uploading and processing. You can then forward that link to me.
Uploading videos using Google Drive
How to share a video on Google Drive
- Open Google Drive and ensure you’re logged into your Google account.
- Click the “+New” button on the left hand side and upload your video from your computer. …
- Click on the video file once to highlight it.
- Right-click on the file name to open a menu of options.
- Click “Share.”
You’re done! Once the video has been received, we’ll be in touch!