WHY CHOOSE MATCHPLAY ANALYSIS?
- This service is about you becoming a better match player, not just ball hitter.
- Watching you in a competitive situation adds context and allows me to identify the areas of your game that are holding you back.
- Technical analysis becomes easier by watching you hitting a variety of shots in point-play.
- Discover tactics and strategies to find better ways to win more matches and become difficult to beat.
- Find ways to beat a particular opponent by sending videos of the previous encounter.
- Use this service for both singles and doubles play.
- All videos and communication will be kept private and confidential.
SENDING YOUR VIDEOS FOR ANALYSIS
There are two simple ways to send videos for analysis. Either way, once I receive your video I will contact you to arrange a time to analyze your video together.
Uploading videos to YouTube
You can upload videos to YouTube in a few easy steps. Use the instructions below to upload your videos from a computer or from a mobile device.
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Click on Upload at the top of the page.
- Before you start uploading the video you can choose the video privacy settings.
- Select the video you’d like to upload from your computer. You can also import a video from Google Photos.
- Click Publish to finish uploading a public video to YouTube. If you set the video privacy setting to Unlisted you can Share your video privately by simply sending the link.
You’re done! Once the upload is completed YouTube will send you an email to notify you that your video is done uploading and processing. You can then forward that link to me.
Uploading video via WeTransfer
Go to tpatennis.wetransfer.com and follow these simple steps to share your video with me:
(If you’re on your phone, make sure you select the “Go to WeTransfer.com” option at the bottom after you open the WeTransfer link)
- Select the “+ Add Files” option and attach the files you’d like to share with us.
- Select the “+ Your Email” option and type your email address so we know who is sending us the file.
- In the “Message” box, let us know any details you think might be useful to us.
- Click the “Transfer” button. You’ll see a “Transfer complete” message once the file finishes uploading.
You’re done! You’ll receive an email confirmation once I download the file and I will be in contact with you soon after.
Once the transaction is completed, I will send you further instruction on how to submit your video for analysis.
I coach a boys tennis team in Charlotte, NC and we have been using TPA Tennis video analysis services to help in the development of our high performance kids. Tom has been a tremendous value in providing detailed analysis of our matches. We find his analysis to be very professional and insightful and a good complement to our on-court live instruction and coaching. Tom has a great understanding of the learning process and how to efficiently and effectively help players.
I've been hitting for about 10 years just for fun and decided to make an honest attempt at getting better. I came across Tom's videos on YouTube and found the general videos he made really helpful but it wasn't until I contacted him and took his online coaching where he would help me specifically and mate.... he knows his sh*t!
In 6 weeks I'm easily a better player with much more tools and really looking forward to working with Tom over the next 6 months to a year to see what we can cook up together.
Sometimes as coaches we can get caught up in only addressing stroke production. Tom not only looks at the big picture, his teaching philosophy outlines how one thing influences another. It's like a jigsaw puzzle where all the pieces fit perfectly. It makes it easy for the coach, and easy for the student to understand how to become better. I would strongly suggest that anyone that wants to improve as a coach contact Tom Allsopp.
Tom is truly a professional tennis coach. 'Professional' implies dedication, efficiency, creativity, and a genuine relationship with their profession. Tom is not a replacement 'ball feeding machine with a voice'. He is an accomplished student of the game, continually investigating methods of how to help others learn, ever more quickly to become a genuine game playing tennis player. Tom cares about his players and the game. He is the real deal and the best value coach in town.
Tom and I started discussing tennis coaching methods about 3 years ago. He understands the skills that are required to play this game and how to effectively teach them. It's a refreshing change from basket feeding and generic technical jargon. I would really encourage any parent, player or coach to contact Tom to see how he can help you. You will definitely learn many things that are not easily available or often discussed. I will continue to reach out to Tom as I improve my coaching and the coaching of others around me.