6 Week Player Analysis Coaching On Demand
You will receive:
1. ZOOM CALL – We’ll schedule a 1 on 1 Zoom call to discuss what you are currently working on and what you are looking to get out of this training program.
2. TENNIS COACHING ON DEMAND – Send me unlimited follow up videos of your progress. Expect a video response within 2 business days where I will analyze your progress, answer questions, and demonstrate what I would like you to focus on in your next training session.
3. CLOSING CALL – We’ll hop on a final call to discuss your progress and answer any remaining questions you might have.
- Additional information
- Uploading videos using YouTube
- Uploading videos using Google Drive
This 6 week training program is designed to improve one aspect of your tennis game with focused instruction.
You will receive
1. ZOOM CALL
After you sign up, you’ll send me your 1st video. We’ll schedule a 1 on 1 Zoom call to discuss what you are currently working on and what you are looking to get out of this training program.
I will analyze your video with screen sharing software and provide you with practical advice and methods for your next training session.
2. TENNIS COACHING ON DEMAND
After the initial Zoom call, you will send me follow up videos of your progress. Explain what you are experiencing as you implement my technical adjustments to your game. You’ll be able to reach me by text or email and ask me any questions you may have.
Expect a video response within 2 business days. I will analyze your progress, answer questions, and demonstrate what I would like you to focus on in your next training session. All videos will be kept private.
I will act as your tennis coach on demand and you can send me unlimited videos.
3. CLOSING CALL
At the end of the training block, we’ll hop on a final call to discuss your progress and answer any remaining questions you might have.
Ultimately, my primary objective is for you to improve your tennis game and meet your goals. If you have any further questions after your training block has concluded, I’m more than happy to help you via email or text.
Your satisfaction is my goal!
|Number Of Strokes
1 Stroke, 2 Strokes, 3 Strokes
Uploading videos using YouTube
You can upload videos to YouTube in a few easy steps. Use the instructions below to upload your videos from a computer or from a mobile device.
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Click on Upload at the top of the page.
- Before you start uploading the video you can choose the video privacy settings.
- Select the video you’d like to upload from your computer. You can also import a video from Google Photos.
- Click Publish to finish uploading a public video to YouTube. If you set the video privacy setting to Unlisted you can Share your video privately by simply sending the link.
You’re done! Once the upload is completed YouTube will send you an email to notify you that your video is done uploading and processing. You can then forward that link to me.
Uploading videos using Google Drive
How to share a video on Google Drive
- Open Google Drive and ensure you're logged into your Google account.
- Click the "+New" button on the left hand side and upload your video from your computer. ...
- Click on the video file once to highlight it.
- Right-click on the file name to open a menu of options.
- Click "Share."
You’re done! Once the video has been received, we'll be in touch!